Before and After the treatment
Are there any restrictions before and after treatment?
- Sun bathing, self-tanning creams or whitening products are forbidden 14 days before the epilation.
- The hair should not be depilated by wax, paste, tweezers, or electric epilator 4 weeks before the epilation.
- It is important to shave the hair on the treated area the night before the epilation or in the morning on the same day.
- A slight redness may occur in the treated area. A red dot may appear directly where the hair was removed.
- In case the skin is more sensitive, the treated area might behave as slightly sunburned. This sensation should disappear in one day.
- In rare cases, small burns or blisters may occur. If it happens, use products with panthenol, aleo vera, or flamigel/hemagel.
- It is overall recommended to use products with aloe vera or panthenol for a few days after the epilation to hydrate the skin. Using after sun body lotion is also a recommended option.
- Do not visit sauna or swimming pools 2-3 days after epilation.
- Avoid UV radiation 2-3 weeks after epilation. In other case, use a high factor cream (SPF 50).
- In case of under arms, do not use a deodorant or antiperspirant 12 hours after the epilation.
- No whitening products should be applied to the area 48 hours after the epilation.